2019-2020 Multi-Institutional Innovation Grants/2019-2020 Amplifying, Disseminating, and Increasing the Public Reach of Research and Practice Grants
Narrative Grant Reporting:
The narrative report is due by September 30, 2020 unless you have been given an extension. Please describe your project, using the following prompts as a starting point:
- What were the original goals of the project and how, if at all, did they evolve?
- What did you do? What did you learn? What was achieved or left unfinished?
- How do you assess the successes, failures, challenges, and changes of the project?
- How did collaboration among the institutions work? What future plans do you have for collaboration?
Please feel free to answer these questions in the order and format that makes the most sense to you. We're imagining a narrative report of approximately 1,000-1,500 words. Note that the budget and narrative report are confidential to the BTtoP staff.
The final budget report is due by September 30, 2020. Budgetary and financial information will not be made public.
If you need to request an extension to your grant period, please submit a formal, brief (one page) explanation, including the length of the extension (with a firm end date) to David Scobey (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extension requests should be sent as soon as circumstances indicate one is needed, and well before the original final report due date.
If following the completion of your grant period you have unspent grant funds the following actions can be taken. In either case, please also note the additional funds in the budget section of your final report:
- Extra funds can be remitted to BTtoP in the form of a check. Please reach out to David Scobey (email@example.com) for more information.
- You can request to utilize the remaining funds for continuing or separate projects on your campus that support the original intent of the RFP. Requests should be brief (one page at most) and sent to David Scobey (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the amount of funds and an explanation of how they will be used to support this intent.